Houston, TX, March 09, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- “Small business payroll software automates payroll processing and paycheck printing. The latest ezPaycheck 2016 edition allows for new fields to be customized in an effort to give customers more controls of paycheck processing,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
The ezPaycheck payroll application is compatible with Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with .Net Framework v2.0 or later. Small companies and nonprofits that have special needs in paycheck format are welcome to try out the new 2016 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software from halfpricesoft.com. This new edition allows customers to format check layout easily with logos, font, signature and extra fields.
Priced at $89 per installation (per calendar year), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for small to mid-size business owners. Unique features inside ezPaycheck 2016 are:
- Supports either blank computer checks or preprinted checks for convenience
- Supports both miscellaneous checks for bonuses and payroll calculation checks
- Automatically calculates federal withholding tax, social security, medicare tax and employer unemployment taxes, just by adding the employee's home address.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payroll for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously at no additional charge
- Prints tax forms 940, 941, W2 and W3
- Supports unlimited accounts at no additional charge
- Supports network for multiple offices or computers
- Offers no cost live chat, email, and remote access for customer support
- Supports differential pay rates within the company
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly pay periods
- Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
EzPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processing for new and seasoned business owners in an effort to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. New user can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with a software that grows with the company can start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.