London, United Kingdom, March 12, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- SMi's inaugural Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast conference brings together senior executives in the PFS industry to discuss regulatory challenges and analyse device design to drive patient safety, usability and commercial excellence.
Taking place in San Diego, USA on June 6th and 7th, the conference will focus on topics including human factor studies, combination products and manufacturing challenges for next generation, more user-centric device.
Hosted by Core Human Factors, the post-conference workshop, ‘Human Factor Engineering for PFS and Autoinjectors’ on June 8th will explore the recently published FDA guidelines – providing you the latest updates and comparisons between the US and EMEA regulators’ expectations to ensure your device compliance.
To encourage an open dialogue and networking amongst elite PFS industry experts, the conference includes a complimentary lunch and site visit at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens on June 8th, exclusive to pharma and biotech companies. Places are strictly limited.
Featured speakers in 2016 include:
• Dhairya Mehta, Principal Device Development, Shire
• Suzette Roan, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs CMC Combination Products, Biogen
• Lisa Nilsson, Human Factors Manager, Teva Pharmaceuticals
• Diane Doughty Scientist II - Drug Delivery & Devices, MedImmune
• Maria Toler, Senior Manager, Quality Assurance Technology & Innovation, Pfizer
• Aaron Hubbard, Process Development Engineer, Genentech
• Jeffrey Givand, Director of Device Development, Merck, Sharp & Dohme
• Shirish Ingawale, Senior Engineer - Drug Delivery & Device Technologies, Amgen
Details of the event agenda including all speakers and their topics are available at www.prefilled-syringes-westcoast.com/prcom.
SMi’s Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast 2016 is proudly sponsored by Bosch, DDL, KBI Biopharma, Mistubishi Gas Chemical, Noxilizer, Terumo, and Zeon. For tailored sponsorship and exhibition opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast Conference and Exhibition
June 6th – 7th 2016
San Diego, CA, USA
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk