Charlotte, NC, January 04, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Lawn & Garden WebvisionTM (LGWV) is pleased to announce the addition of 3 new shows to their on-demand lineup.
• Treebuzz will provide the latest news, information, tips, and techniques for the tree care/arborist industry.
• Gopherhaul is an entrepreneurial business show that helps green industry professionals with innovative ideas to help their business.
• TreeTV/Arbortalk Radio, is a combination of on demand videos for the tree care industry, in addition to featuring advice and entertainment from their nationally syndicated talk radio show.
Brian Gardner, President, stated, “Our viewer’s interests are diverse, therefore it is important to offer a variety of shows to meet their needs. This brings our total number of show choices to 6, and we have plans to add 3 additional shows within the next 45 days.”
Lawn & Garden WebvisionTM features:
• On demand television-style programming, with how-to segments, innovative product reviews, and equipment tips by industry professionals.
• Global lawn & garden news and event coverage.
• Social-networking platforms featuring user-video uploads and a professional/consumer forum.
• B2B and B2C solutions for manufacturers, dealers, industry professionals, and consumers.
• Rich media solutions…and much more
For more information visit LGWV online @ www.lawnandgardenwv.com .