Boston, MA, March 22, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- World Congress has announced the agenda for The 340B Summit taking place at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia. Covered entities will gather at this inaugural event to determine the impact of revised mega-guidance, discuss strategies for managing compliance, and evaluate the financial risks and opportunities of the 340B program.
The 340B Summit highlights include:
· *Regulatory update: Learn about the latest developments in the government’s evolving guidance for the 340B drug discount program
· *Find solutions for compliance challenges in order to minimize audits and revenue loss
· *Examine the impact of orphan drug exclusion on covered entities
· *Discuss the impact of the 340B program on patients
· *Demonstrate ways to effectively prepare for audits
This Summit features an expert speaking faculty with representatives from: Ochsner Health System, Bronson Healthcare Group Pharmacy, The Providence Community Health Center and more.
Register today at www.worldcongress.com/340B.
World Congress provides thought-provoking, timely consulting, research, and advisory services to advance the health care and life sciences industries. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations. www.worldcongress.com.