London, United Kingdom, March 30, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Bringing together over 100 key figures in the nuclear industry, this event will feature strategic insights from those involved in the key decision-making and delivery roles. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to get an update on every aspect of nuclear new build all in one place, and to find out how to take advantage of the developments coming over the next year.
Key Reasons to attend:
· Hear from Humphrey Cadoux-Hudson, Managing Director, Nuclear New Build, EDF Energy on the news at Hinkley Point C and the plans moving forward.
· Carl Devlin, Programme Director, Horizon Nuclear Power will explore the next steps at Wylfa Newydd and what the future holds for this critical project.
· Get vital insight into the government’s thinking from Andrea Leadsom MP, Minister of State for Energy, Department of Energy and Climate Change.
· The most up-to-date reactor news from Hitachi-GE Nuclear Energy and Alan McGoff, Policy Lead, Nuclear New Build, Environment Agency.
· Examples of engineering excellence and project delivery from Terry Morgan, Chairman, Crossrail and Sue Adam, Senior Project Manager, National Grid.
Gain insight into the plans for socio-economic development in local communities from EDF, Somerset Larder and the National Skills Academy.
"I found the updates from ONR, EA, Hitachi, Westinghouse and EDF to be excellent. Very timely." -UK Development Manager, Exelon Generation
"A very informative insight into the current state of UK new build." -Deputy Head of Licensing, AMEC Foster Wheeler
“An influential conference on a subject which is critically important to the profitability of the industry.” -Tim Yeo MP, Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee
Please visit the website for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.