Lane Cove, Australia, April 02, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is proud to announce the new release of Aspose.OCR for .NET 3.4.0. This release includes performing OCR operation on images with a transparent background. OMR template editor is a busy indicator feature that has also been incorporated in this release. The OMR template editor now includes feature OMR template is busy indicator while processing image in OMR template editor. This indicator can be seen if the Enable Automatic Skew Correction check box is checked and users are trying to process a skewed image, Deskew Image button is pressed and by clicking the Display preprocessed image button. This release incorporated some important enhancements such as, Saving preprocessed binarized image process has been improved, checkBox element minimum height in the OMR template editor has been reset to more smaller value and exception handling process while performing OCR operation on barcode has been improved. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below:
• Create Busy Indicator for Template Editor
• Exception while trying to save Preprocessed Binarized Image [.Net]
• Minimum height of CheckBox element in the OMR template editor issue [.Net]
• Extra Undo operation appears after creating Horizontal oriented Choice box or Grid element
• Exception occurs when using OCR for Java
• Unable to perform OCR operation on transparent images [.Net]
• The message "Selected area out of bitmap bounds" should be thrown when the selected area is out of bitmap
• Verify Aspose.OCR namespaces conform to Microsoft guidelines
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Overview: Aspose.OCR for .NET
Aspose.OCR for .NET is a character recognition component built to allow developers to add OCR functionality in their ASP .NET web applications, web services and Windows applications. It provides a simple set of classes for controlling character recognition tasks. It helps developers to work with image (BMP, TIFF) files from within their own applications. It allows developers to extract text from images quickly & easily, saving time & effort involved in developing an OCR solution from scratch.
More about Aspose.OCR for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/ocr-component.aspx
-Download Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.ocr_for_.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/ocrnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066