Singapore, Singapore, April 06, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Opus Kinetic Pte Ltd, a training course provider located in Singapore, is conducting a course in Safety Case Review from 5-6 July 2016 in Singapore.
This course seeks to meet the requirements of an upcoming legislation by Ministry of Manpower in Singapore which calls for major hazards installations (MHI) to submit a safety case. Moving away from a perspective one-size-fits-all regulatory approach, the upcoming framework calls for MHI to take greater ownership in identifying pertinent safety risks and demonstrate risks are reduced to as low as reasonably practicable. It is expected the Safety Case Regime in Singapore will take effect in third quarter of 2017.
Key learning points of the course as below:
• Gain awareness of the Safety Case regime planned for Singapore
• Understand what needs to be included in a Safety Case
• Have insight on a practical approach for identifying and assessing Major
• Understand the significant time and resource requirement to write a Safety Case
• Be an intelligent buyer of specialist support for aspects of the Safety Case
• Improve awareness of best practice based on the stringent requirements of
About Opus Kinetic
We are the premier provider of knowledge through people empowerment. We believe people are why organizations are successful, and giving people the knowledge to perform well at their job will enable organizations to succeed. That is why we pride ourselves on offering acclaimed training courses that are well researched and follow the latest industry trends.