London, United Kingdom, April 13, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- ADME and toxicology testing is one of the most important research activities related to new drug discovery. Ensuring a good ADMET study will accelerate approval and therefore commercialisation of drug products – and hence pharmacokinetics remain at the forefront of drug formulation and development.
Thanks to improved and innovative technologies, early stage ADME and toxicology screening of drug discovery and development process has become even more imperative.
As such, the 11th annual ADMET programme, sponsored by Corning and Sekisui XenoTech, will feature 3 keynotes from GSK, Lundbeck and InSilicoLynx Limited focusing on ‘Improving Drug-Drug Interaction’.
1. ‘Contribution of metabolites to DDI’ – Lena Gustavsson, Head of Drug-Drug Interactions, Lundbeck
2. ‘Estimating human plasma concentrations using in silico ADMET models´ - Mark Wenlok, Principal Scientist, InSilicoLynx Limited
3. ‘Role of drug transporters in drug delivery to CNS diseases’ – Kunal Taskar, Senior Investigator, DMPK, GSK
To download the full agenda with all sessions, speakers and their topics, please visit www.admet-event.com/prcom
What to expect?
ADMET 2016 will comprise of a series of practical case studies facilitated by leading industry experts who will provide you with best practices to:
• Optimise human ADMET studies to assess clinically-relevant drug bioavailability
• Use a population pharmacokinetic approach to assess DDI
• Evaluate and predict drug design interaction
• Review the structure based prediction of ADME properties
• Learn about In-Vivo drug-drug interaction
• Gain insight into PK/PD modelling to validate drug targets and toxicity
For those interested in attending visit the event website on www.admet-event.com/prcom
The final early bird will expire on the 29th of April, saving you £200. There is limited availability, so registration is encouraged to take place as soon as possible to ensure you secure your place.
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, contact Matthew Apps on +44 (0) 207 827 6093 or email@example.com
For media enquiries, contact Zoe Gale on +44 (0) 207 827 6132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
11th annual ADMET conference and exhibition
13-14 June 2016
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6093
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk