Lane Cove, Australia, April 16, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.3D for .NET 1.4.0. This version covers the full export of Universal 3D files and also mends its import into the unified model of Aspose.3D API, this unified model represents all supported 3D file types. To triangulate a mesh of 3D model, It has enhanced internal mapping of the elements because the previous version 1.3.0 was losing the vertex element data partially. It also allows developers to read 3D files using various constructors of the Scene class. A new export feature allows saving 3D model in the Universal 3D file format, including meshes, materials, hierarchy, lights, cameras, animation and skeletons (bones), etc. Since it is simple for the developers to add import and export functionality in their software applications. This version gives protection to the vertex element data during the conversion of a 3D scene mesh to the triangle mesh. It also gradually add support of new 3D formats which demands to keep the latest changes. In reference to this enhancement, Aspose team does need to change the interface of existing API because it is an internal change. This version gives protection to the vertex element data during the conversion of a 3D scene mesh to the triangle mesh. The Aspose team has also gradually added support of new 3D formats which demands to keep the latest changes. In reference to this enhancement, it does not need to change the interface of existing API because it is an internal change. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below:
• Allow users to load 3D documents by using Scene class constructors.
• Add support of exporting Universal 3D document.
• Add support of importing Universal 3D document.
• Add import and export options for Universal 3D formats with test cases.
• Preserve vertex element data while triangulating a mesh.
Overview: Aspose.3D for .NET
Aspose.3D for .NET is a feature-rich component and class library for .NET that empowers Mono and .NET application including ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server. It supports FBX (ASCII, Binary) and STL (ASCII, Binary) file formats and developers can easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D API.
- Homepage of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/3d-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.3d-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.3D for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/3dnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066