London, United Kingdom, April 17, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Housing Finance Conference
Monday 23rd May 2016 – Central London
Chair: Ken Lee, Chair, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Housing Panel
About the conference:
This conference is crucially timed to help housing providers get to grips with new government policies including pay to stay, right to buy and the 1% rent reduction.
Featuring leading experts from Homes and Communities Agency, local government and the social housing sector, this is a unique opportunity for all providers to discuss and review the impact of the new policies and explore best practice and recent innovations in financial management and service delivery.
Delegates will have the chance to network with peers and explore strategies to effectively manage and protect your assets, mitigate risk and handle the sale of high value stock, taking away expert guidance in order to navigate the new policy landscape and attract investment.
· Keynote: Jonathan Walters, Deputy Director, Strategy and Performance, Homes and Communities Agency
· Natalie Elphicke OBE, Chief Executive, Housing and Finance Institute
· Carl Brazier, Director of Housing, City of Stoke-on-Trent Council
· Tony Stacey, Chief Executive, South Yorkshire Housing Association
· Mark Henderson, Chief Executive, Home Group
· Brian Johnson, Chief Executive, Metropolitan
· Simon Price, Head of Housing, Wokingham Borough Council
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=HousingFinanceMay2016.pdf&code=SMMK
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #housingfinanceconf