Lane Cove, Australia, April 20, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.2.0. This version focuses on ways to improve the power of formatting in the complex Visio diagrams and protects the unique identifiers of the glued shapes to track the incoming and outgoing nodes. All this would help developers to organize the contents of diagrams in logical relationships. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers are creating and maintaining more complex Visio diagrams than in the past. As the complexity grows, developers employ a number of strategies to keep their diagrams organized and comprehensive. These common solutions lead aligning shapes, applying similar formatting to related shapes, and drawing boxes around shapes to define logical groups. These solutions improve readability and also demand the formatting improvements. So, it has also covered the formatting improvements in this version. It has made improvements in routing mechanism to address the connections of glued shapes. This helps developers to track the flow of nodes as the clarity is important in diagrams. The opposite directions may create ambiguity about the meaning of the diagram. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below
• Can't get 2D shape ids when called Shape.GluedShapes method.
• VSD to VDX conversion - the text items are missing or misplaced.
• VSD to VDX export - the display text of the Bitmap shapes is missing.
• VDX to VSDX export generates a corrupt output file.
• VDX to VSDX export - The text alignment of the shapes is wrong.
• VDX to VSDX export - the Null Reference Exception occurred.
• Zip exception occurred when saving diagram in the V
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/diagram-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/diagram-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066