Copenhagen, Denmark, January 09, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Exopolitics Denmark (www.exopolitics.dk) has just delivered a copy of the famous UFO-documentary "Out of the Blue" to each member of the Danish Parliament. The DVD contains updated material: More military witnesses are being interviewed regarding the famous Bentwaters case. Former Governor Fife Symington talks about his sighting in 1997 etc. The documentary is now in 16:9 format.
Exopolitics Denmark's mission is to lobby the Danish government to pressure other countries to declassify documents and to re-open/conduct high-level hearings about classified energy and propulsion systems and a possible extraterrestrial presence. The government employees who are prepared to testify should be given immunity from their security oaths. Truth Amnesty Now.
Denmark should be a front-runner by initiating a dialogue within the framework of the EU and the UN.
- A release of advanced energy technologies might revolutionise the world's energy sector. It is possible that the systems could be used to e.g. combat global warming by eliminating the need for fossil fuels. Oil-related wars might become a thing of the past.
- A release of advanced propulsion technology might revolutionise the world's transport sector, especially the CO2 generating aviation industry.
- A release of technologies might boost environmental development and economic growth in third world countries drastically. It might have the potential to create major shifts in the world's geopolitical power structure. The latter - along with massive unpredictability and oil interests - could be some of the main reasons for the suspected classification.
- Classifying information about an extraterrestrial presence would be a great crime against humanity and our democratic principles. If there is an ET-presence, all of humanity should know. A truth of this magnitude does not belong to a small elite.
- The existence of unacknowledged, rouge, and highly compartmentalised energy and propulsion research programmes - with no high-level government and financial oversight - would be a great crime against humanity and our democratic principles. www.exopolitics.dk