London, United Kingdom, April 27, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Created with a top panel of speakers and set to open with a keynote address presented by the MHRA, SMi's 3rd annual Allergies conference returns to Central London on 6th & 7th July and will address key questions in allergy therapeutics such as:
1. Why is there a need of standardisation for biological materials and what is the standardisation process?
2. How can airway challenges in asthmology be overcome?
3. What are the latest tools in clinical research to improve immunotherapy study outcomes?
4. What is the role of population size and environmental exposure in confirmatory trials?
5. What is the effect of sublingual immunotherapy on young patients with mite allergy?
6. Can nutrition prevent allergic disease?
7. Phase III trials: What are the latest results in the development of allergen specific immunotherapy for allergic rhinitis and food allergy?
8. How can we define optimal dose of allergen?
9. What are the pro's and con's of steroids for supressing inflammation?
10. What are the differences in biomarkers for AD, food allergy, asthma/rhinitis and EoE?
11. Are there any long term effects of immunotherapy in children?
12. How effective is oral mucosal immunotherapy in targeting food allergies?
This is just a snap-shot of what will covered on the agenda for 2016. Speakers will include HAL Allergy, Stallergenes, Nestle, UCL, Allergy Therapeutics, DBV Technologies, Danone, Chiesi, and more. A detailed programme is available at www.allergies-event.com
For those who are interested in attending, there is currently a £400 earlybird saving available online which expires this week on Friday 29th April.
6th & 7th July
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
Sponsored by: Inflamax Research and Indoor Biotechnologies
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk