London, United Kingdom, April 28, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- As consumer behaviour continues to evolve it is essential that the industry discusses opportunities for innovative digital developments, content production and advertising strategies. The Future of Broadcasting returns with a line-up of experts from linear TV leaders and those dominating the digital space to discuss how and where they see the sector developing in the future.
What will the industry look like five years from now and how can you prepare for this future? Join them and discover the most up-to-date methods for measuring your customer. Find out how established industry players are expanding their digital footprint to appeal to a younger, more connected audience, and how advertisers are looking to capitalise on the shift to digital.
Key reasons to attend:
· Hear industry leaders including the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky discuss future business strategies for an evolving sector
· Understand the role OTT will play in the Pay TV future with Now TV and Amazon Prime
· Listen to innovators in the digital arena, including Twitter and Viacom, discuss how you can maximise your digital potential
· Understand developments in the content production sector with insight from Indie powerhouse All3Media
· Out-of-industry insight from Buzzfeed reveals the key to building brand loyalty among millennials
· Discover innovative advertising techniques from MediaCom’s CEO and the Deputy Managing Director at Sky Media
· Industry experts at Enders Analysis and BARB analyse changing viewer habits
“A very focused event on key players in the market and how they are embracing change” -Commercial Director, RTÉ
"Great speakers, across a range of disciplines - helping to inspire and shape the future of broadcasting." -Head of Marketing, MTV UK
“An excellent event as usual - informative and a great opportunity to meet people in the industry.” -Business Development Manager, UKTV
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.eu.com/broadcasting16 for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email to email@example.com.