Lane Cove, Australia, April 28, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.2.0. This version makes some nice improvements and gives accuracy in retrieving the glued Visio shape ID as well as improves manipulations associated to apply formatting in the whole diagram when converting to any supported format. This version also incorporates several tweaks and bug fixes reported in the Aspose forums. Aspose team is truly thankful to their Aspose worldwide community that is the heartbeat of everything. Aspose.Diagram API offers a GluedShapes method in the Shape class which returns an array that contains the IDs of the shapes that are glued to a shape. All incoming and outgoing nodes could be identified. In some reported use cases, clients were not able to identify incoming and outgoing nodes because of the duplicate and incorrect shape IDs being retrieved. This version covers fixes of these defects. Many of their clients convert Visio drawings to any other file type supported by Aspose.Diagram API and report their problematic Visio samples where they’re facing the problems like the wrong line breaks in the shape’s text, displaced shapes, missing shapes, duplications in the text items, incorrect font alignment, changes in the shape appearance, diagram properties are not being preserved and many more. In this version, it has fixed a large number of such problems. Here is the list of important enhancements and bugs fixes in the new version.
• Add support of detecting the Visio diagram type.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the PDF.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the HTML.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the PNG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the JPEG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the SVG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the GIF.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the XPS.
• VSDX to PDF conversion, Hebrew text items are rendered in reverse order.
• VSD to PDF conversion, Arabic word turns into letters.
• VSD to PDF export, the table cell's text is partially invisible.
• VDX to PDF export - the text of various shapes is misplaced.
• VSD to SVG export is missing some Visio shapes.
• VSD to SVG export is not applying the inner white color of shapes.
• Open and save routine of VSDX has changed text into dummy characters.
• Open and save routine of VSDX has changed the dotted line shaper.
• VSD to PDF export - the text items are misplaced.
• VSD to VDX export is throwing the Master element error.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/diagram-component.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram-family/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066