London, United Kingdom, April 29, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Following the success of previous events, SMi's 3rd Peptides Conference and Exhibition returns to London on 6th & 7th July. Registration is now live on http://www.peptidesevent.com/prcom.
The conference sets the stage for attendees to gain valuable insight into timely topics reflecting industry-specific challenges and innovations, particularly in pre-clinical formulation and novel technologies that facilitate the advancement of next generation peptides.
Some notable presentations include:
• New synthetic anti-tuberculosis cyclohexylgriselimycin more than 50 years after the isolation of the natural griselimycin – Sanofi
• MEDI0382, a promising therapeutic lead for treatment of Type 2 Diabetes and obesity - MedImmune.
• The oral peptide delivery technology landscape - Ipsen
• Assessing immunogenicity in peptide development – Abzena
• CMC case study on process development, commercial manufacturing and quality control for generic peptide APIs – Bachem
• Strategies for peptide-based vaccines development for anti-viral diseases - IRBM Science Park S.p.A.
• Purification of synthetic peptides by reversed phase chromatography with Sanofi-Aventis
A complete list of speakers and their topics can be viewed on http://www.peptidesevent.com/prcom.
The event also offers two pre-conference workshops focusing on the discovery, development and deployment of cyclic peptides, and exploring cell-penetrating peptides as a powerful new tool for cellular research.
For those interested to attend the event, an early bird discount of £300 applies to all bookings made by 29th April 2016. For more information and to register, visit http://www.peptidesevent.com/prcom.
For tailored sponsorship and branding opportunities contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For media enquiries contact Honey de Gracia on +44 (0) 20 7827 6102 or email email@example.com
3rd Peptides Event
6-7 July 2016
Event Website: http://www.peptidesevent.com/prcom
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk