Aspose.Newsletter May 2016: .NET, Java APIs for Working with Business Files & Other News
Aspose Newsletter for May 2016 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Powerful API for Working with many files types in an application, export DNN page or pane to DOC, DOCX, ODT, PDF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats, sending calendar invitations and moving messages with IMAP client, improved export rendering quality from Visio diagrams, implement a custom calculation engine and much more.
Working with Business Files in an Applications?
Aspose.Total for .NET and Java are robust API suites that give users a wide range of options for working with many files types in their applications. Stop struggling with multiple vendors and get everything users need in one place with Aspose.Total.
Export DNN Page or Pane to DOC, DOCX, ODT, PDF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats using Aspose.Words
Advance DNN Content Exporter Module using Aspose.Words for .NET allow users to export online contents into a Word Document, OpenDocument, PDF and Image formats (Jpeg, Png, Tiff) from selected DNN Skin Pane or Full Page using Aspose.Words. See Details.
Sending Calendar Invitations and Moving Messages with IMAP Client using Aspose.Email
The Aspose.Email API now lets users send calendar invitations using its Exchange Web Service (EWS) client and move messages to other folders using the IMAP client.
Aspose.Diagram has Improved Export Rendering Quality from Visio Diagrams
The latest version of Aspose.Diagram has many enhancements geared towards improving the export quality from Visio Diagrams to any of the support file formats.
Implement a Custom Calculation Engine and Add Custom XML Parts to Spreadsheets using Aspose.Cells
Users can now use Aspose.Cells to override any Excel formula in order to get desired results. Aspose.Cells can also store custom XML parts within spreadsheet files. These XML based data files can then be accessed by different applications, like SharePoint, from inside the spreadsheet files.
Gearmage use Aspose.Total to convert and print email attachments in numerous formats
Gearmage develops popular email attachment processing tools to enable consumers and businesses to automate their email related workflows. One of the more commonly requested features by Gearmage customers is the ability to perform document conversion and printing on email attachments that arrive.
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total-family/net - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/cells-family/net - Added the ability to prohibit the conversion of long numeric values to exponential notation while importing from HTML.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 16.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/words-family/net - Further improvements to the speed and public API for plain text extraction. Render OfficeMath formulas to images separately from the document.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.5.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/pdf-family/net – Added ability to retrieve form fields in tab order.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/slides-family/net – Added support for getting parent shape name in ITextFrame, the ability to export SmartArt child node as images, and the ability to generate PDF notes with custom slide size.
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
• 13th May: .NET Cologne, Germany
• 16th – 19th May: Visual Studio Live!, Austin, TX
To sponsor a user group? Get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect a copy of Aspose Newsletter, May 2016 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2016/05/01/spotlight-on-aspose.total-and-news-from-aspose-may-2016.html
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066