New Taipei City, Taiwan, May 05, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Korenix has unveiled a solution to transportation surveillance - JetNet 6910G-M12 and it is going to be exhibited in the upcoming Korenix exhibitions around the globe.
Korenix JetNet 6910G-M12 is an Industrial Power over Ethernet Switch equipped with 7 Fast Ethernet ports and 3 Gigabit ports (one with PoE function and the others with System Fault Bypass function). Through the Bypass function, the user may get more backbone redundancy; in other words, when one or more machines within the Daisy Chain or a Ring are down, the bypass function assures the stable transmission among the network, provide high performance hardware redundancy by not altering the original topology. The Link Partner Line Detect for PoE PD devices allows auto-check of the PD status and auto-reset of remote devices.
“Our new JetNet 6910G supports numerous management interfaces, such as SNMP/Trap/RMON, Web/HTTP, Telnet/Console, can address with all kinds of demands on networking management,” said product manager of JetNet 6910G “Moreover, the real improvement here is, we have our watchdog timer hardware-based, and it can monitor the switch status and reboot the system if there are any abnormal situations occur.”
Korenix JetNet 6910G is expected to become a best fit to Transportation Surveillance with its M12 connector, EN50155 certified, and wide temperature rate between -40°C ~70°C.
Korenix JetNet 6910G Features:
- 7 Fast Ethernet M12 D-code, 3 Gigabit M12-X-code, M12-A Power, M12-A Console/USB
- Rugged M12 Ethernet, Power, Management connector to prevent damages from the shock and vibrations
- 8 IEEE 802.3at PSE allocated to 7 Fast Ethernet ports and 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces support Device Fault Bypass function
- Railway Power System design with 100W PoE budget in compliance with safety requirements
- Network Redundancy- MSR (Multiple Super Ring), ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, RSTP, MSTP, Super Chain
- Fully Device Management- SNMP v1/v2/v3, RMON, Web UI, Telnet and Local Console
- Friendly Device and Network Topology recovery Utility- Korenix View, Korenix NMS
- Advanced Network Security- MAC Security, IEEE 802.1x Port Based access control, IEEE 802.1x Radius Server authentication
- Layer 2 Network Performance- IEEE802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Trunk Traffic Filtering, DHCP Server/Client, Traffic Prioritize, Forwarding Rate Control
- Real Hardware Watchdog against internal system malfunction
- Railway power system- 110V (HVDC model), 24V (LVDC model)
- Railway Standards- EN50155, EN50121-3-2, IEC61373