Lansing, NY, May 06, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- IMR Test Labs has been approved by AVIC Commercial Aero Engine (ACAE) for numerous tests at their Lansing location. ACAE is involved in the design, development, and manufacturing of commercial aircraft engines and related products. Below are some analyses ACAE has endorsed IMR to perform for you. For a full list of accepted tests and accreditations, please visit us at www.imrtest.com.
· Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) (Test code: F2)
· Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) (Test Code: F3)
· Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen and Sulfur Analysis (Test Code: G1, G2, G3, G4, G5)
· X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) (Test Code: S)
· Room and Elevated Temperature Tensile (Test Code: A and B)
· High and Low Cycle Fatigue (Test Code: O and Y)
· Bend Testing (Test Code: XN)
· Metallography (Test Code: L and XL)
· Alpha Case Testing (Test Code: L8 and L9)
· Interior and Surface Microhardness (Test Code: L1 and L5)
· IGA/ IGO Analysis (Test Code: L7)
· Rockwell and Brinell Hardness (Test Code: M1 and M2)
· General and Stress Corrosion (Test Code: Q and Q1)
· Sample Preparation (Test Code: Z, Z3, and Z4)
· Heat Treating (Test Code: XG)
· And many more.
About IMR Test Labs
IMR Test Labs is a business unit of the Curtiss-Wright Surface Technologies. IMR is headquartered in Lansing, NY and operates state-of-the-art laboratory facilities in Lansing, NY, Louisville, KY, Portland, OR, Singapore, Suzhou, China and Derby, UK. IMR Test Labs is a Nadcap (All), A2LA - ISO/IEC 17025 (All), Pratt & Whitney MCL (NY, OR, SPR) and GE S-400 (NY, KY, OR, SPR, SUZ) approved materials testing laboratory offering a complete scope of independent analytical services for metals, polymers, composites and ceramics.
For more information, visit: www.imrtest.com
About Curtiss-Wright Corporation
Curtiss-Wright Corporation is a global innovative company that delivers highly engineered, critical function products and services to the commercial, industrial, defense, and energy markets. Building on the heritage of Glenn Curtiss and the Wright brothers, Curtiss-Wright has a long tradition of providing reliable solutions through trusted customer relationships. The company employs approximately 9,000 people worldwide.