Des Moines, IA, May 09, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The GForge Group, announces this month a free private beta for GForgeNext, an all-in-one project collaboration solution for software development teams. GForgeNext (https://next.gforge.com) is built on the foundation of the company’s flagship product GForge Advanced Server. With the public beta, software development teams of five or more will be able to manage deliverables and milestones, source code and collaborate efficiently.
"We believe in great software, but even great software companies don't always get their best ideas to market on time. And like you, we know that time means everything," said Tony Bibbs, GForge Group CEO. "With GForgeNext, we took GForge back to the drawing board, making significant improvements while trimming as much fat as possible."
"The release of GForgeNext forced us to be honest about what we are good at, and where we have fallen short. Similarly, we had to identify how we could improve on our successful features, while keeping an eye on innovation. When GForgeNext comes out of beta we are confident it will be clear that our goal wasn’t to simply add a slick interface or keep pace with similar solutions. GForgeNext is a combination of over a decade of experience with new ideas that help our customers get their products to market faster."
GForgeNext currently delivers the following core features:
* Project Tracking. Stay on task, and on time, with project tracking for teams. GForgeNext provides an integrated view of the entire project.
– Use Grid view for detailed management tasks
– Use Kanban to get a dynamic view of your entire project
– Integration with chat and email means team members are always up to date
* Team Chat. Integrated team chat provides a continuous, archived thread of communication for better collaboration, keeping your projects moving forward.
– Live project activity feed shows entire team’s progress
– Use the @mention feature to get a specific team member's attention
– Easily share tasks, files, links and video with the team
* Source Code With Git. Automatically relate code changes with tasks. Update task status based on commit messages. See commits as part of overall project activity.
* REST API. Extend or integrate GForgeNext by using their REST API, https://next.gforge.com/apidoc/
* Language Support. GForgeNext supports both English and Spanish offering better collaboration for multi-lingual teams.
Currently, GForgeNext is solely offered as an online service to teams. A downloadable/installable version of GForgeNext will be available late 2016.
Sign up for free private beta access at https://next.gforge.com.
About GForge Group:
GForge Group is an independent software company and developer of collaboration tools for project managers and software developers. GForge Group believes in building great software and brings over a decade of experience supporting thousands of organizations, enabling them to move their projects from development to completion. The company’s flagship product, GForge Advanced Server, is the most established, mature software collaboration suite on the market. GForgeNext, the company’s newest solution - now available in limited beta - is built on the same reliable foundation and offers the most comprehensive, modern, all-in-one collaboration tool that gives technology leaders and teams the tools they need to ensure success while innovating faster and smarter. GForgeNext will be available in SaaS and stand-alone, installable versions. For more information on GForge Group and their products, visit GForge.com or call 515.554.8046.