Broomfield, CO, May 11, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Do you have questions about quality home construction? Whether you’re in the market now or plan to be in the near future, Toll Brothers’ Meet the Builder event is the perfect opportunity to get answers from the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes. Scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, May 14-15, the event will be held at participating Toll Brothers Colorado communities.
At each community, the sales/construction/project management team will be on hand from noon to 4 p.m. to answer questions. Guests will learn about land planning, community design, identifying and recognizing quality construction, home building technology, and energy efficiency. This event will give buyers the opportunity to consult with Toll Brothers’ project teams and discover how the homes are built from start to finish.
“Our Meet the Builder event is a great opportunity for home buyers to get a behind-the-scenes look at luxury home building,” says Mark Bailey, Colorado Division President. “This is a day for buyers to interact with our building and design experts, tour model homes and homes under construction, and find out what it takes to build their dream home, what sets Toll Brothers apart from other home builders and why.”
Colorado communities participating in the Meet the Builder event are:
• The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
• The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
• The Preserve at McKay Shores in Broomfield (near 136th and Huron Street), 303-450-1110
• The Enclave at McKay Shores in Broomfield (near 136th and Huron Street), 303-452-5173
• Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield (55+ Active-Adult community near I-25 and Lowell Boulevard), 303-926-4140
• Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
Toll Brothers’ professionally-decorated model homes and sales centers are open daily 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information about this event, including directions to your nearest Toll Brothers community, visit TollBrothers.com/Colorado.
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, an award-winning Fortune 1000 company founded in 1967, embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently building in 19 states nationwide and is a publicly owned company whose stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL). In FORTUNE Magazine’s 2016 Survey of The World’s Most Admired Companies®* Toll Brothers was ranked #6 worldwide across ALL INDUSTRIES in Quality of Products/Services Offered after Apple, Walt Disney, Amazon, Alphabet, and Nordstrom, and before Netflix and Facebook. In the same 2016 survey, Toll Brothers was named the #1 Home Builder Worldwide. The Company was named America’s Most Trusted Home Builder™ 2015† by Lifestory Research, receiving the highest numerical score among the largest 133 home builders in the country. Toll Brothers was also recently honored as national Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine, and was twice named national Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
* FORTUNE Magazine’s survey of the “World’s Most Admired Companies®” for 2016 began with over 1,500 companies across more than 50 industries, and asked over 4,000 executives, directors, and analysts to rate companies in their own industry on nine criteria (Go to http://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/ for the full methodology.) From FORTUNE Magazine, March 1, 2016 ©2016 Time Inc. FORTUNE and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Toll Brothers, Inc.
† Toll Brothers received the highest numerical score in the United States in the proprietary Lifestory Research 2015 America’s Most TrustedTM Home Builder study. Study based on 43,200 new home shoppers in 27 markets. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed between January and December 2014.