Lane Cove, Australia, May 12, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.2.0. This new version brings a number of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. This version gives access to the developers to control the export of Hidden Visio pages in output files. Developers may also detect the Visio file type by its content and export diagrams with Arabic and Hebrew text. All this is achievable with Aspose.Diagram API. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers may hide the page of a Visio diagram through the cell UIVisibility in the page ShapeSheet yet they were not able to exclude the hidden pages on saving to output files. This version gives more access to the developers to make the decision whether they need to export the hidden Visio pages or not. The check of hiding the Visio pages is implemented for the output SVG, XPS, Image, HTML and PDF formats. Developers may come across the scenario to automate the identification of file type by its content. Using Aspose.Diagram API, they can now figure out how to distinguish the Visio file type before any other manipulation. Thus, they can also make groups of Visio files to execute in their applications. Aspose.Diagram API has provided support of reading and writing RTL (right to left) languages, such as Hebrew and Arabic. In this latest version, It has enhanced its export feature to place and render text in the same way as available in the input Visio diagram. Aspose team fixed the problem of incorrect text direction as well as combining letters to form words in Arabic and Hebrew. Apose team would really like to hear back from the users with their experiences in that area. This new version also addresses the issues of losing textual style of the shapes, partial rendering of mthe text, missing shapes, wrong position of the shape and error messages while reading or writing diagrams. Here is the list of important enhancements and bugs fixes in the new version.
• Add support of detecting the Visio diagram type.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the PDF.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the HTML.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the PNG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the JPEG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the SVG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the GIF.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the XPS.
• VSDX to PDF conversion, Hebrew text items are rendered in reverse order.
• VSD to PDF conversion, Arabic word turns into letters.
• VSD to PDF export, the table cell's text is partially invisible.
• VDX to PDF export - the text of various shapes is misplaced.
• VSD to SVG export is missing some Visio shapes.
• VSD to SVG export is not applying the inner white color of shapes.
• Open and save routine of VSDX has changed text into dummy characters.
• Open and save routine of VSDX has changed the dotted line shaper.
• VSD to PDF export - the text items are misplaced.
• VSD to VDX export is throwing the Master element error.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/diagram-component.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram-family/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066