London, United Kingdom, May 14, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- In recent news announced earlier this week, UK Biotech, Allergy Therapeutics reported positive results from its phase II trial to study its candidate in 371 patients with allergic rhinitis. As well as showing a good safety profile, the study also met its primary endpoint, which was establishing a dose for the next phase III trial. *
Hear more on defining the most effective dose from Allergy Therapeutics at SMi's 3rd annual Allergies conference when it returns to London on 6th & 7th July, 2016. Highlights from the keynote address presented by Research & Development Director, Prof. Tim Higenbottam, will include:
• Insight into the development of new allergen subcutaneous specific immunotherapies.
• Guidance into limiting factors on injection intervals for optimal dose of allergen (allergoid).
• Use of provocation testing.
Allergy Therapeutics have also just come on board to sponsor the show alongside DBV Technologies, Indoor Biotechnologies and Inflamax Research.
Other event highlights will include:
• Regulatory guidance from the MHRA in an opening address.
• A featured spotlight on allergen specific immunotherapies.
• Over 16 presentations from a notable panel of speakers featuring Stallergenes Greer, HAL Allergy, Danone, Nestle, Chiesi, Imperial College London, UCL + MORE!
• The latest updates on allergic diseases in children.
Further information including a detailed conference agenda is available to online at http://www.allergies-event.com
Interviews with key speakers are also available to read in the event download centre.
3rd Annual Allergies Conference
6th & 7th July 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
* Source: http://bit.ly/1WVm90b, http://bit.ly/1Wkp97X
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk