Identify Visio File Format & Prevent Export of Hidden Visio Pages Using Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.3.0
It enables Java Developers to show or hide pages of a Visio diagram in various output files like SVG, XPS, Image, HTML and PDF. They can also identify the format of a Visio file by content. It also addressed some important bug fixes, such as VDX to VSDX export, Open and save routine to VSDX, Open and save routine of VSDX changes text font and boldness and many more.
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.3.0. The recent features give flexibility and control to the developers because Aspose team genuinely care about the clients and are dedicated to serving them well. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers were already able to hide or show the pages of any Visio diagram by setting the UIVisiblity cell in the page ShapeSheet. Developers may also require to export the Visio diagram in other supported file formats yet the export feature was not omitting the Visio pages with hidden visibility. It was including all the Visio pages in output files. This version adds ExportHiddenPage property in SVG, XPS, Image, HTML and PDF save options. The flexibility of this feature gives more control over the visibility of hidden Visio pages in the exported files. Identification of a Visio file format is crucial, as without that, developers may come across an error to open the file. Upon using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can now identify the file type by its content. Developers would also be able to sort Visio files by type to process identical files together with any application. It has improved the ability of reading and writing VSDX diagrams using Aspose.Diagram API. Previously, it was changing the style of lines and text as well as rendering dummy characters. Another bug fix on exporting VDX, it was not rendering the grid lines of a Visio page in the output VSDX. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below
• Add support of detecting the Visio diagram type.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the PDF.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the HTML.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the PNG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the JPEG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the SVG.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the GIF.
• Prevent export of the hidden Visio pages in the XPS.
• VDX to VSDX export marks the page grid line option checked.
• Open and save routine of VSDX changes text into dummy characters.
• Open and save routine of VSDX has changed the dotted line shape.
• Open and save routine of VSDX changes text font and boldness.
• VSD to VDX export is throwing the Master element error.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/diagram-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram-family/java
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066