Poznan, Poland, May 31, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Naarak Studio, an innovative software solutions, is proud to announce the release of their iCollections, a new Mac application that lets users streamline and organise their desktops with visual Collections of files and folders. iCollections is a full-featured "launcher" application that allows users unlimited flexibility in organising and accessing frequently used files and applications. It helps to eliminate desktop clutter and repeated searches in disks, folders, and on the Internet, by placing drag-and- drop palettes on the desktop. It allows for the creation of areas on the desktop that icons can be placed into. This helps keep related items together so files, pictures, documents, screenshots, applications etc. remain organised.
iCollections’ unique features are what make it the most popular method of desktop organisation by Mac users. Some of these features are:
Creating Collections: Easy creation of collections with just a few clicks is one of the amazing features of this App. Depending on preferences, the shaded windows on the desktop can be used to organise icons, files and folders. It integrates with Mac OS X Desktop, launching when the system starts.
- Easy access of collections’ items: On items in a Collection, the same actions can be performed as on items on the desktop. Open, rename, remove, preview, copy, move, locate in the Finder window, and many more.
- Photo Framing: By selecting Photo Frame from the main menu a picture frame can be created on the desktop. The Photo Frame will display a collection of pictures as a slide show for instance new picture every day. With mere selection of the pictures folder or Photos© app album, wonderful moments could be recalled. A static picture can also be displayed – by just selecting a picture instead of a folder. Quick and easy.
- Sort items inside collections.
- Change size of items inside a collection.
- View Settings: This can be used to define a slide show; frame design and details to display.
- Design your collection is another feature that can be used to customise collections with an easily identifiable style from within the View Settings.
- Drop Well: A Drop Well is a place on the desktop where temporary files (e.g., Chrome or Safari downloads, Mail attachments or other files and folders) can be dragged and dropped. Items in a Drop Well disappear when new files or folder are dropped. So the last dropped items (can be altered to see last 2 or 3 drops) will always be seen.
System Requirements iCollections requires any Macintosh computer or later, running Mac OS 10.8 or higher. It is fully compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan.
Availability and Pricing: iCollections starts from $14.99 US and is available directly from Naarak's Studio online store at http://naarakstudio.com/icollections/buy.html
For more Information, visit http://naarakstudio.com/icollections
About Naarak Studio
At Naarak Studio, the team has solid experience in developing innovative software
solutions for Mac OS X using cutting edge techniques with the flexibility, agility and decisiveness to help users in achieving their goals with maximum productivity.
Naarak Studio always assure the perfectness and usability of their software products with zero defects while guaranteeing the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
For more information, visit http://naarakstudio.com