Northvale, NJ, June 04, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- New Yorker Electronics has expanded its line of high voltage meters with the addition of the new HVM40B Digital High Voltage Meter from Dean Technology. This newest edition to Dean’s HVPSI division of test and measurement products, the HVM40B digital voltmeter delivers high accuracy measurement of positive or negative voltages up to 40,000 volts at a lower cost than competing units.
The HVM40B has a large LED display, advanced solid-state design and dual range measurement providing increased resolution below 20 kV. With retractable feet and optional tilt handle and rack mount hardware it is ideal for use in most any environment from lab bench to field.
The extremely high input impedance (10 giga-ohms) minimizes circuit loading, providing for accurate and trusted readings. The HVM40B has CE and ETL certifications to confirm its UL and CSA standards. It is also available with various worldwide power cords as a standard feature.
New Yorker Electronics is a franchised distribution of Dean Technology, including its three main product lines, CKE, HVCA and HVPSI. The HVM40B is the first in a new line of standard and customizable products that are in development Dean Technology. HVPSI manufactures this HVM series and other high voltage power supplies, multipliers and test equipment.
• Advanced solid-state design
• Dual range switch provides increased resolution for measuring voltages below 20 kilovolts
• Extremely high input impedance (10 giga-ohms) minimizes circuit loading
• Large LED display
• Measures 500 to 40,000 Volts DC
• Rack Mount Ears (optional)
• Retractable Flip Feet (standard)
• Retractable Tilt Handle (optional)
• Electrostatic Air Cleaner Service and Maintenance
• Laboratory Measurements
• Static Power Supply Monitoring
• Troubleshooting High Voltage Circuits