Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 06, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Dedicated to support UAE’s vision of becoming a smart, healthy and livable city, the 2nd Annual Smart Parking UAE Conference will be exploring the design, optimization and management of car parks and parking facilities in the UAE to maximize profitability, achieve superior customer service and sustainability standards.
This event is taking place on 28-29 September 2016 in Dubai, UAE, and will discuss master planning considerations surrounding the increasing population, and new technologies which are facilitating ‘automated’ car parks.
Smart Parking initiatives and projects in the UAE
- The biggest A380 terminal in the world is expected to be built in Dubai International airport by 2020 serving 160 million people yearly.
- Mawaqif aims at resolving parking issues by implementing innovative and integrated parking solutions.
- Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai Mall and Conrad Hotel have implemented the automated car park.
- Sharjah implemented SMS parking service to provide easy and convenient payments.
- Huge projects like The Dubai Mall of the World, Dubai World Central Airport, and other mega developments needs parking facilities and new technologies.
UAE is a clear candidate for expanding its robotic/sustainable parking footprint. This is exemplified by the fact that Dubai has the world’s biggest automated parking facility in the DIFC, which has made it to the Guinness World Records.
The 2nd Annual Smart Parking UAE will bring together the Government entities, consultants, designers, contractors, materials and technology providers with building and community owners and managers, and other car park and parking facility operators, together with the latest technology developers and solution providers.
For further information about the conference, please visit www.smartparkinguae.com
There are currently sponsorship opportunities available for manufacturers and solution providers to showcase their products and services. You can contact email@example.com or call +971 4 3614001 to find out how your business can benefit from this opportunity.
Advanced Conferences & Meetings is a premium business-to-business conference company focused on the requirements of the MENA region. Its events are highly tailored networking and learning opportunities, bringing senior decision makers together and providing up-to-the-minute information on industry trends, government initiatives, technological advances and developments in regulation. As such, they act not only as extremely effective tools for gaining business advantage, but also as high level platforms for change in the industries they serve.