Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, June 10, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Kennedy’s corporate cabaret show is always a favourite with organisations from all industry sectors, and the glittering reviews provided by previous corporate clients - the likes of which include Thomson Holidays, Asda, Proctor & Gamble, RAC, Mensa, Argos, Johnson & Johnson, Mercedes Benz and Renault - have only made him even more popular. As a result Kennedy has a number of exciting gigs lined up in the coming months in venues across the country, much to the delight of new and existing fans.
Simon Raybould, Presentation Skills Trainer and Author of Presentation Genius, commented, “I had a great time reading minds at The Processing & Packaging Machinery Trade Association (PPMA) Charity Dinner in support of the National Autistic Society. As a specialist in presentation skills I’m not so easily impressed, but I certainly enjoyed Kennedy’s witty repartee and unique corporate entertainment act.”
Other happy customers include Informer Magazine, representatives of which stated that Kennedy is “one of the most exciting up and coming showmen.” Whilst The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) still had Kennedy on its mind after his performance at one of their corporate events in 2014 and recently commented that “people still mention the show two and a bit years down the line!”
“I’m delighted that all my previous corporate clients have had such fantastic experiences and I am excited to work with other organisations, as well as revisit the companies I have worked with previously, to entertain and deliver a unique dose of corporate awareness. I’ve been performing at corporate events for more than 10 years now, but performing on the corporate circuit never gets old and I look forward to entertaining audiences everywhere this summer and for many months and years to come,” concluded Kennedy.
Notes to editors:
· Must not be published before W/C Monday 6th June 2016
· Kennedy is the founder and performer behind Mind of Kennedy Ltd
· His unique style of psychological mind reading has been the number one choice for a variety of events, including conferences, corporate events, awards ceremonies, product launches and dinner parties
· Kennedy began his career at the age of 18 taking part in a real life game of Russian roulette
· His performance style has been admired by groups of 6 to 4,000 or more people in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world
· For more information about Kennedy and his services, please visit http://www.mindofkennedy.co.uk/