Bethlehem, PA, June 15, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Apprise Software, Inc., a leader in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) solutions for consumer goods, announced the newest version of its mobile sales management application, Apprise Mobile. The product, which complements its existing traditional ERP solution, provides order entry and real-time data visibility, anywhere at any time.
Apprise Mobile is made specifically with consumer goods distributors in mind and allows sales teams to access product, inventory, customer and pricing information on the road, offering full product visibility, up-to-date inventory levels and complete sales history — on or offline.
“Our goal is to provide the best solutions for manufacturers, importers and distributors of consumer goods,” said John Weber, Vice President of Product Management at Apprise. “We launched this new version of Apprise Mobile with our customer in mind — What do they need? What do they want? How can we make their lives easier?”
Apprise Mobile version 2 contains new, key features including:
- Barcode scanning — allows sales reps to speed up the order-building process
- Backorder prevention — automatic out-of-stock warnings make it easy to see what’s in stock and what’s not
- Customer notes — customize customer files with notes about their order preferences and personal data
- Fleet delivery rules — enforces valid delivery days so customers know exactly when their package will arrive
- Pin enhancements — pin lists can be created in advance, then pushed down to each rep’s mobile device
- Map integration — map customers’ locations and plan each day’s optimal routes
Fully integrated into the Apprise® ERP solution, Apprise Mobile can also connect to any major ERP software solution. The application is native, with versions for both iOS and Android™ tablets.
For more information on Apprise Mobile, visit www.apprise.com.