Boston, MA, July 15, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- World Congress announced the agenda for the 3rd Annual Rare Disease Market Access and Orphan Drug Commercialization Summit. The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Boston from September 29 – 30. This year’s summit will focus on elements critical to patient- centered commercial success. Session speakers are executives of pharmaceutical and biotech companies from notable organizations including Sanofi Genzyme, Pfizer, and Shire.
2016 Topics Include:
· Discussing the roles that various stakeholders and KOLs have in commercialization strategies
· Evaluating the multi-stakeholder impact on pricing for orphan and curative therapies
· Learning how and why to engage the payer community early on
· Identifying necessary changes to ensure a sustainable future in the orphan drug market
· Partnering with patient organizations to support market access
A previous attendee, Janice Arnold, Director, Oncology, from Daiichi Sankyo sums up the summit as “a great overview of all the key challenges and differences to consider when developing and commercializing an orphan drug.”
To gain insight on current commercial dynamics with a focus on genetic, rare and orphan diseases visit our website and register today at http://www.worldcongress.com/rare.
World Congress provides thought-provoking, timely consulting, research, and advisory services to advance the health care and life sciences industries. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations. www.worldcongress.com