Staffordshire, United Kingdom, January 17, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- ArdentiaSearch release version 7.1 of their Business Intelligence & Enterprise Search solution which provides a huge leap forward in the application of search technology for rapid, graphical analytics.
NetSearch is a ground breaking technology that allows users of any skill level to search, enquire and analyse information stored anywhere in your organisation through a single, easy to use, browser based interface.
NetSearch directly addresses a major weakness in traditional reporting by providing simple methods for users to get answers to questions without having to rely on the IT department generating you a set of pre–canned reports.
For example, NetSearch is able to provide a consolidated view of information regarding a particular product or customer from all of your organisational data stores including web sites, file directories, databases, emails and more.
NetSearch Version 7.1 includes:
- Search engine style interface. A User interface that supports textual (natural language) and context driven queries against data stored anywhere in your organisation. Utilising this approach ensures that results are returned instantly unlike traditional business intelligence tools. This approach makes the software more appealing to the user community as it breaks the technical barriers typically associated with traditional reporting technologies.
- Dynamic, multi-dimensional crosstabs. Build dynamic nested crosstabs on the fly to follow your thought process, not only viewing results but having the ability to drill through to view the underlying data. What makes crosstabs different in NetSearch is that there is no need for pre-aggregation, allowing any combination of data items, record counts and calculations to be analysed in extremely flexible and easy to use manner.
- Interactive dashboards with gauges. Unlike traditional printed and fixed dashboards, NetSearch provides users with ways of dynamically charting data and manipulating the data behind the charts through a number of visual aids including; slicing, subsetting, nesting, expanding and drill through to transaction level data. This is achievable with minimal training and technical expertise and allows users to create visually stunning dashboards in minutes.
- In-built churn analysis. Quickly understand the customer retention rates within your business. For example, you may have 50,000 additional customers, however how many of these are new customers and how many may have been lost? NetSearch allows you to easily understand customer attrition and acquisition allowing you to identify route cause and improve overall organisational performance.
- Point in time searches. Allow business users to complete insightful analytics relevant to a point in time. For example, NetSearch provides the capability of understanding the demographics of a customer base for all transactions that have been completed before a specified date or date range. Point in time searches is typically impossible to achieve using traditional reporting tools and techniques.
About Ardentia Search:
Ardentia Search develops innovative software solutions that enable employees to access corporate information in a simple, fast and intuitive manner, helping them to be more self-sufficient and productive in their day to day work.