Seattle, WA, July 22, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Saketa, the brains behind some of the most engaging SharePoint apps, announced an upgrade to their bestselling SharePoint Timesheet add-in. With this version, the timesheet add-in can scale according to the needs of the organization and can provide advanced analytics on the time sheets submitted. Talking about the new version, Sashi Pagadala, Director of Products, says – "Since our launch in February, we have been clocking an impressive growth of over 100% month-over-month in terms of trials downloaded. We wanted our Timesheet add-in to cater to every organization, be it a start up with 10 employees or an enterprise with over 10000 users. This release is a major step in that direction."
Some of the enhanced features of the application in this release include:
· Store all your time sheet data in either a list or a database, based on the number of users accessing the application
· Ride the analytics wave with SSRS reports and gather insights with a range of descriptive and graphical reports
· Carry out in depth analysis on all projects for each client with our Client Summary feature
· Analyze impact of leaves taken by team members with our leave reports
· Review and approve only critical tasks while configuring automatic approvals of other tasks to save managers precious time
· Assign all team members to a project with just one click using the ‘Add all members’ button
· Resolve problems easily by logging all the errors faced while accessing the application
Visit https://saketa.com/sharepoint-timesheet for more information.
Download the free trial of Saketa SharePoint Timesheet V2.0 from here: http://bit.ly/29Uxuvy
For more information, about Saketa SharePoint Timesheet and other add-ins for SharePoint, please visit https://saketa.com/
Over the past year, Saketa has redefined and reimagined the SharePoint platform with its ready-to-use SharePoint solutions and Intranet. The range of add-ins makes SharePoint Collaboration Portals & Intranet sites an engaging, productive and intuitive platform for organizations of all sizes, at an affordable cost. The apps are built on a robust Saketa framework that is easy to maintain, upgrade, customize and is compatible across Office 365(cloud), on-premise and hybrid SharePoint deployment.