Lane Cove, Australia, July 28, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.6.0. This new version offers new APIs to incorporate the new features. These APIs allow developers to retrieve VBA project and modify the source code of modules as well as import and export macro-enabled Visio files. Developers may also retrieve an OLE object to modify it, and then save back in the Visio diagram. Developers can install an Aspose.Diagram Nuget package in their .NET applications because Aspose team publish each version as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery. Aspose team recommend to upgrade old version of Aspose.Diagram API to this latest one. Microsoft Office Visio has the support of macro-enabled Visio formats. Aspose team has added support of reading and writing macro-enabled Visio files, since developers can load and save VSDM (Visio macro-enabled drawing), VSSM (Visio macro-enabled stencil) and VSTM (Visio macro-enabled template) files same as the native VSDX format. They can also access internal elements for manipulation purposes. A VBA (Visual Basic Application) project is the part of a Visio diagram. Users may create custom functions or sub procedures to refer in the calculations, and then run from a module. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can programmatically access VBA project, iterate through the modules, retrieve code for modification purposes and save back in the VBA project module. Object linking and embedding (OLE) is a Microsoft technology that facilitates the sharing of application data and objects written in different formats from multiple sources. Linking part establishes a connection between two objects, and embedding part facilitates application data insertion. OLE is used for compound document management, as well as an application data transfer. Aspose.Diagram API allows developers to manipulate with an existing OLE object in the Visio diagram. For example, developers may retrieve a Word document, modify it using Aspose.Words API and then save back in the Visio diagram. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can also change the icon of an OLE object. ForeignData class offers an ImageData property which helps in retrieving an icon of the OLE object or change it with another one. This version also addresses the issues of changing color of shapes, missing text items, the alignment problem of the shapes, additional circular shapes and accuracy in size of the shapes. These enhancements and bug fixes improve overall performance of Aspose.Diagram API. Here is the list of important enhancements and bugs fixes in the new version.
• Add support to import the macro enabled Drawing (.VSDM).
• Add support to replace the OLE object. New Feature
• Writing support for new MS Visio Macro-Enabled Drawing 2013 VSDM format.
• Writing support for new MS Visio Macro-Enabled Stencil 2013 VSSM format.
• Add support to update the VBA Code.
• Add support to import the macro enabled template (.VSTM).
• Add support to import the macro enabled stencil (.VSSM).
• VSDX to PDF export - the shape's boundary color overlaps the internal structure.
• Diagram exception occurred while loading a VSDX file.
• The text items are missing on converting a VSD to PDF.
• The text items are missing on converting a VSD to PNG.
• DThe text items are missing on converting a VSD to JPG.
• The transparent background of images turns into white color on converting VSD to PDF.
• The transparent background of images turns into white color on converting VSD to JPG.
• Diagram exception occurred on saving VTX file.
• Diagram exception occurred on saving VSX file - 1.
• Diagram exception occurred on saving VDX file - 1.
• The appearance of the process shape is changed on converting a VSD to PDF.
• The appearance of the process shape is changed on converting a VSD to HTML.
• Text alignment problem on Converting a VSDX to PDF - I.
• An image is not being preserved on converting a VSD to PDF.
• Incorrect formatting of the shape on converting a VSD to PDF - I.
• Extra circles are added while converting a VSD to PDF.
• Shapes are misplaced on converting a VSD to PDF.
• Size of shapes is changed on converting a VSD to PDF
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/diagram-component.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066