Bronx, NY, August 02, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The 2017 Games are starting to shape up. Dr. Bojana Matovski is delighted to have been invited to sit on the panel of judges to help select the next winners in 2017.
Do you think you have what it takes?
Here is how to play:
Be part of the top estheticians who want to show off their skills, promote their businesses, compete for prizes, and have lots of fun! You can enter the following categories:
- Hyperpigmentation; - Age Management; - Acne/problematic skin; - Best New Esthetician (estheticians with 2 years or less); - International; - Expert; - Compassionate
To register go to registration page & pick the category you want to enter (you may enter more than once).
· The players name will show up on The Players page within 1-3 days
· Each player will have a self-portrait, their name, location, category, website link, social media links and video diary link on the Skin Games website
· Everyone can check up on any of the players by clicking on their web site or video diary to see their progress
On February 15, 2017
· There will be 5 players from each category (except for compassionate and expert category)
· All 6 Entries for Expert Category will be highlighted at our Live Show Expert Treatment Panel
· Top 3 Videos will be selected for finalist in Compassionate Category at The Live Show
· Each contestant will be selected on technique and before and after results
· Each entry will be judged via an interview panel with the judges prior to the Live Show Event
· Interview schedule TBA
At the Live Games on April 08, 2017 at The Marriott Hotel in San Ramon:
· The finalists will be questioned by the panel of experts on a live stage
· There will be one winner selected per category
· At the live award ceremony the top estheticians will be crowned
The last day to submit all of your entry material is January 31, 2017
Each week until the #liveshow2017 the skin games, one of the players will be featured in a player spotlight. Not only the judges but also their peers will get to know these amazing estheticians who have put their heart and soul on the line for this competition. Stepping out of their comfort zones and showcasing themselves and their skincare mastery for the world to see and learn from.
Dr. Bojana Matovski of Institute Rejuvee™ and Rejuvee™ Inc. will be happy to guide the contestants through the European maze of new technologies, including RF and Ultrasound Cavitation, etc. Contestant will receive a 10% discount on all classes and workshops.
For more information go to www.rejuvee.com; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347 949 6948.