Lane Cove, Australia, August 04, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Aspose Newsletter for August 2016 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about manipulating OneNote file without office automation, working with CAD formats like DWG and DXF, OneNote Notebook TOC Format Support, Support for Two New Barcode Formats in the Latest release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET, Convert Excel Worksheet or Workbook to XPS Formats, Manipulating Calendar Exceptions in Microsoft Project Files and much more.
Want to Manipulate OneNote file without Office Automation?
User can do that with Aspose.Note from within all types of .NET and Java applications. Render text and images from OneNote files into a variety of image formats; navigate through OneNote object model; replace and insert text and other elements inside an OneNote file. Let Aspose APIs make users work easier. Download a free Trial: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/note
Introducing Aspose.CAD for Java API to work with CAD formats like DWG and DXF
Aspose.CAD for .NET has been around for some time now. It's time for Java developers to process CAD formats like DWG and DXF in their Java applications with the same great ease and reliability as other APIs. The first version plans to include reading CAD formats and exporting them to popular formats like BMP, JPG, GIF, PDF, and TIFF. Check out the blog post for more details: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose.cad-product-family/archive/2016/07/22/introducing-aspose.cad-for-java-a-reliable-api-to-work-with-cad-formats-including-dwg-and-dxf.html
OneNote Notebook TOC Format Support is Now Available in Aspose.Note for Java
Aspose.Note for Java now supports OneNote Notebook TOC format (.onetoc2). Along with manipulating OneNote files, user can now also work with TOC file format in users applications. There are various other new features and enhancements in the latest version as well. Check out the blog post for this new format and other features: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-note-product-family/archive/2016/07/12/aspose.note-for-java-2.4.0-supports-manipulating-onenote-notebook-toc-files.html
Support for Two New Barcode Formats in the Latest Aspose.Barcode for .NET
Aspose team has added two new barcode formats (DutchKix and DotCode) along with many other barcodes already available in Aspose.Barcode for .NET. User can both create and read both of these new barcode types using the latest version.
Convert Excel Worksheet or Workbook to XPS Formats using Aspose.Cells for Java
An XPS document consists of structured XML which is a subset of XAML. The XML helps to define layout of the document and visual appearance. This format also helps to incorporate vector graphics elements in the document. The Aspose.Cells for Java allows users to convert a single worksheet or a complete workbook to XPS format.
Manipulating Calendar Exceptions in Microsoft Project Files using Aspose.Tasks for .NET
When planning a project using Microsoft Project, along with defining working and non-working days, it's important to setup exceptions. This can be achieved programmatically using Aspose.Tasks for .NET. User can add, remove, or retrieve calendar exceptions from the Microsoft Project files along with defining weekdays or occurrences of exceptions. Explore these features along with code samples in the documentation: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Working+with+Calendar+Exceptions
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/total/net - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/cells/net - Support setting default font while rendering spreadsheet to HTML and images
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 16.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/words/net - Support of ISO 29500 strict OOXML format, fast extraction, dynamic insertion using LINQ reporting engine
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/pdf/net – Replace missing font with alternative font while converting from PDF to PDF/A.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/slides/net – Inserting video from web in presentation and support for FillOverlay effect
6. Aspose.Email for .NET 6.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/email/net - Auto determination of SSL mode for servers supported
7. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 8.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/net - Added new BarCode types: DutchKix and DotCode.
Collect a copy of Aspose Newsletter, August 2016 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2016/08/01/spotlight-on-aspose.note-and-more-from-aspose-august-2016.html
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066