Lane Cove, Australia, August 05, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports 2.7.3 has been released. This release also includes information from the previous versions. It includes fix of issue related to section breaks in exported documents. It also includes fix of issues related to hyperlinks and subreports in exported documents. It has introduced a new configuration option USE_POSITIONING_TABLES to control table position. By default, its value is false. This means that Aspose Words for JasperReports will try to avoid positioning tables where possible. However, users can enable this option (set to true) if user need to force usage of positioning tables (for example, for complex reports with hierarchy of subreports, frames etc). The list of new & improved features in this release are listed below
• Position of Section break (new page) is incorrect in output Docx/Doc
• Hyperlinks are not exported in output Word document
• Subreport contents are exported incorrectly in Docx
• java.lang.NullPointerException is thrown while exporting list of .Jrprint files to Doc/Docx
Starting from release 1.9.0 there are now several versions of the JAR library (this is necessary for better support of older versions of JasperReports):
• for JasperReports 5.6.0 … 6.2.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-6.2.0.jar)
• for JasperReports 4.7.0 … 5.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-5.5.0.jar)
• for JasperReports 3.7.2 … 4.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-4.5.0.jar)
• for JasperReports 3.7.1 and lower (aspose.words.jasperreports-3.7.1.jar)
Please copy only one jar library according to the version of installed JasperReports.
Overview: Aspose.Words for JasperReports
Aspose.Words for JasperReports makes it possible exporting reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to Microsoft Word document (DOC), Office Open XML (OOXML, DOCX), Web page (HTML) and plain text (TXT) formats. It is written purely in Java and is provided as a single JAR file that can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer. Aspose.Words for JasperReports exports flow layout documents that are easy to further edit in Microsoft Word, if necessary.
More about Aspose.Words for JasperReports
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/jasperreports
- Download Aspose.Words for JasperReports at: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/words/jasperreports
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for JasperReports at: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/wordsjasperreports/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066