Lane Cove, Australia, August 21, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.7.0. This release comes with a new feature, enhancements, and bug fixes. It gives a way to detect a Visio file format from an input stream. Developers would also be able to modify event cells of a Visio shape. Besides this, it covers many other regular bug fixes reported by clients. Aspose.Diagram API allows developers to determine the type of a Visio file from an input stream. Developers can already detect the type of a Visio file by passing a complete local file path which also includes the filename and extension. The detectFileFormat method of FileFormatInfo class now gives both options to pass a complete filename or an input stream of the Visio diagram. In short, there are two overloads of this method, the first one accepts a complete file name, while the second one accepts an input stream. The ShapeSheet of a Visio shape has an Event section. The event section has event cells (TheText, EventDblCick, EventXFMod, EventDrop, EventMultiDrop, and TheDrop) in which formulas can be placed. These cells are being evaluated whenever an event occurs. Aspose has enhanced the way of retrieving and updating the event cells in macro-enabled Visio file formats. They auto port Aspose.Diagram for .NET to Java to give developers perfectly same features on both platforms, so this version also incorporates the bug fixes and enhancements from its equivalent .NET version. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below:
• Add support of detecting the file format using a stream object.
• VSD to PDF conversion - the red cross image appears instead of the shape.
• The endpoints of connectors are not connected when saving in the VDX format.
• Load and save routine of a VSDM diagram shows a cross in place of the button.
• Can't set an event cell of the shape in VSDM.
• Junk reading of the angle property in a VSDX diagram.
• Incorrect readings of incoming nodes in a VSD diagram.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/diagram/java
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066