Aurora, CO, August 24, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Are you an empty nester who is ready for a new home with resort-style amenities? Toll Brothers has five move-in ready homes available in its new, active-adult community in Inspiration.
The new community offers home buyers the best of everything in this master-planned community--from a choice of 14 stunning, single-family, ranch floor plans across three home collections (half with an optional loft) to outstanding amenities. The community also boasts breathtaking views and the exceptional convenience of being just 30 minutes to downtown Denver and Denver International Airport.
“Buyers love our home designs because they combine luxury and function, giving them the comfort and space they need for entertaining, hobbies and relaxation,” says David Foster, sales manager.
The five move-in ready homes include:
- The 1,871-sq.-ft. Wakefield Traditional design featuring a covered entry, an expansive great room, a sensational kitchen with large island and breakfast area, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, and much more. Priced at $424,995.
- The 2,400-sq.-ft. Bancroft Traditional design with an impressive grand foyer and great room, a covered patio, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2-car garage, and many upgrades. Priced at $574,995.
- The 2,398-sq.ft. Warren Country Manor that backs to open space and has a walkout lower level, 2 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, a gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances, extensive hardwood floors throughout and more. Priced at $709,995.
- The 2,814-sq.-ft Antero Traditional design featuring a formal dining room, a study with French doors, a walkout basement that backs to open space, 3-car garage, 2 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths and many designer upgrades. Priced at $719,995.
- The 2,897-sq.-ft Montana County Manor design featuring a 12-ft. multi-panel stacking door that opens to the extended outdoor covered porch, a walkout basement to open space, 2 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, 3-car garage and many upgrades throughout. Priced at $779,995.
The centerpiece of the Inspiration community is the exclusive 20 Mile House, an 8,000-sq. ft. clubhouse scheduled for completion in early 2017. The 20 Mile House will feature a state-of-the-art fitness center, hot tub, multi-purpose room, library, large banquet/event room and café. Outdoors, residents will enjoy a resort-style pool, barbecue, event lawn with a stage, and courts for tennis, bocce and pickle ball.
The Inspiration community is one mile south of the Gartrell Road interchange (exit 9) of E-470, bounded on the south by Inspiration Drive and on the north by the Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club. The sales center is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and is located at 8393 S. Winnipeg Ct., Aurora 80016. From E-470, take Exit 9 (Gartrell Road). Head south on South Gartrell Road 1-1/10 miles to Inspiration Lane. Turn right onto Inspiration Lane and travel 400 feet to South Winnipeg Court. Turn right onto South Winnipeg Court, and the sales center and models will be on your left.
For more information, visit TollBrothersAtInspiration.com or call 303-788-1856.
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, an award-winning Fortune 600 company founded in 1967, embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently building in 19 states nationwide and is a publicly owned company whose stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL). In FORTUNE Magazine’s 2016 Survey of The World’s Most Admired Companies®* Toll Brothers was ranked #6 worldwide across All Industries in Quality of Products/Services Offered after Apple, Walt Disney, Amazon, Alphabet, and Nordstrom, and before Netflix and Facebook. In the same 2016 survey, Toll Brothers was named the #1 Home Builder Worldwide.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.