London, United Kingdom, August 27, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- With the DCC going live, the smart metering roll-out is now beginning. Key strategic and technical challenges remain, and it is vital the industry is ready to transform smart metering into an engaging and compelling proposition for customers.
Smart Metering Forum provides a platform for industry leaders to discuss and explore how smart technologies are transforming the way consumers interact with their energy and their supplier.
Conference highlights in 2016 include:
· Hear from those leading the smart metering programme at EDF Energy and Scottish Power
· Explore how British Gas is deploying data innovation to empower customers
· Learn how to make the leap from smart meters to smart homes with Nest Labs
· Discover how Smart Energy GB is kicking its public engagement campaign into high gear
· Gain first hand insights into the industry’s experiences with new DCC live services
“Very interesting day with a good balance of speakers and subject. Most informative and relevant to today’s challenges.” – Head of Distribution Capital Delivery, UK Power Networks
“Good presentations, well ordered and with a range of issues all pointing to same end result.” – Smart Metering Manager, Cooperative Energy
Please visit www.marketforce.eu.com/smf for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email to email@example.com.