London, United Kingdom, September 14, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Russell Bedford member firm Williams Benator & Libby, LLP (WBL) has announced that the firm has been named as one of the 2016 Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work for. It is the fourth consecutive year that WBL has been included on the national list.
More than two-thirds of the overall score is based on employee feedback on their experience with their employers.
“It is an honour to be recognised by our staff and Accounting Today for creating a work environment that supports and celebrates our associates,” said WBL managing partner Bruce Benator. “We have an exceptional team. They work hard and do great work delivering value to our clients and the community. Our goal is to create a place they enjoy coming to each day, and this award lets us know we’re achieving that goal.”
The annual list of the top 100 firms identifies, recognises and honours the best U.S. accounting industry employers for their efforts to benefit the
industry’s economy, workforce and businesses. WBL has been in the top 100 since it began participating in the survey in 2013.
“The firms on this list represent the best workplaces in the accounting profession,” said Accounting Today editor-in-chief Daniel Hood. “They are outstanding places to build a career.”
Accounting firms from across the United States in business for more than one year and with more than 15 employees were invited to enter the two-part survey process. Approximately 25% of the total score is based on an evaluation of the nominated firm’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. The remaining 75% of the score is based on the results of an employee survey designed to measure the employee experience. Accounting Today partnered with Best Companies Group, which managed the registration and survey process, analysed the data and determined the final ranking.
Founded in 1982 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, Williams Benator & Libby, LLP offers audit, accounting, advisory, transaction, family office and tax services for domestic and international middle-market companies, non-profit organisations and high net-worth individuals.