Detect Embedded Message in MIME Message & Update Messages In-Place in PST Using Aspose.Email for .NET 6.9.0
It includes new feature of marking items in-place in a PST file. It provides the capability to update certain properties in a message file that can be used to determine the marked messages. It also includes a new feature for detecting an attachment for embedded message in a MIME message. This release further enhances the functionality of synching folder items on Exchange server and Implements RTF Extension Algorithm to properly display body of message after converting from EML to MSG.
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 6.9.0. It includes new feature of marking items in-place in a PST file. It also includes enhancement for syncing Exchange server’s folder information and detecting embedded message type using the MailMessage API. In addition, it includes a number of bug fixes that brings further stability to the API functionality. This new feature provides the capability to update certain properties in a message file that could be lateral used to determine the marked messages. This can be achieved with the help of custom properties set on message files. The ChangeMessages and ChangeMessage introduced respectively by the FolderInfo and PersonalStorage classes can be used to achieve this. Aspose documentation article, Updating Custom Properties on Messages in PST file, demonstrates the usage of this new feature. It also includes a new feature of detecting an attachment for embedded message in a MIME message. The IsEmbeddedMessage property of the Attachment class provides the capability to achieve this. This release further enhances the functionality of synching folder items on Exchange server. The feature of synching folder contents was supported earlier. However, this month’s release further enhances the functionality by synching the folder name and properties as well. It also fixes a number of bugs that were reported with the earlier version of the API. Fixing these issues further enhances the quality of API functionality. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below:
• Marking Items in-place within a PST
• EWS: Provision of synching folder own name, etc.
• Provision to identify embedded (nested) messages in TNEF messages
• Implement RTF Extension Algorithm to properly display body of message after converting from eml to msg
• Convert inline attachments from RTF body to inline images in HTML body at MSG to EML conversion
• Improve log methods to decrease delay which depends on log operations
• Empty message Id retrieved while using ImapClient.ListMessages()
• IMAP Idle command stops receiving events after some times
• Adding nested message to EML message in TNEF format (winmail.dat)
• Accepting Task sent by Aspose.Email crashes MS Outlook
• EML to MHTML: Empty output
• MSG->MSG inserts spaces between paragraphs
• RTF MSG to MHTML: Font styles are not retained
• Empty Message body when Saved email using Aspose.Email API is sent using MS Outlook
• Resaving MSG file using MapiMessage destroys Ole Object in MSG
• Loading Large EML raises System.OutOfMemory Exception in x86 settings
• EML to MHT raises Exception
• Exception while using IEWSClient.CreateContact with MapiContact and Contact
• Exception while loading EML to MailMessage
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/email/net
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/email/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066