Lane Cove, Australia, September 25, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is very excited to announce the new release of Aspose.Note for Java 2.5.0. This month’s release incorporates new features working with revision and history information of a page in OneNote documents. It also addresses a number of API issues related to functionality that have been fixed now. This new feature lets developers working with the page revision information of a document. It allows developers to read as well write the revision information to a document’s page. Aspose.Note API already provides support for working with Page history in a document. This month’s release brings further enhancements to this capability by providing the facility to rolling back to previous page version, pushing current page version to page history and modifying page history. Rolling Back to Previous Page Version lets the API users to roll back to a previous version of the API by getting the last version from the page’s history. The Pushing Current Page Version to Page History facility allow the current page version of the page can be included in the history collection by using the Page.clone method.The Modifying Page History feature allows modifying the information related to a page history such as title and author. This month’s release also fixes a number of bugs that were reported with the latest version of the API. This further brings stability to the API functionality. Bellows is the list of new and enhanced features included in this new release.
• Implement saving document history to *.one format.
• Add revision info to the document's page type.
• MD5 check error for OneNote 2016 format.
• Fix bug related to possible empty NotebookManagementEntityGuid in the PageSeries node.
• Last subpage is in incorrect position after opening and then saving document.
• Pages with subpages which Aspose create cannot be collapsed by MS OneNote.
• Loading attached OneNote documents raise exception.
• Exception "An item with the same key has already been added" raised while loading the attached one note file.
• FileCorruptedException during parsing of sample file.
• Failure to generate output files if path is the same as execution folder.
• Inconsistent file names while exporting flattened notebook.
• Notebook's structure is changed while saved with NotebookSaveOptions.Flatten.
• Incorrect pages in Page History.
Overview: Aspose.Note for Java
Aspose.Note is a feature-rich Java class library that enables java applications to programmatically interact with OneNote documents without requiring MS Office OneNote having installed on the server. This Java API empowers developers to Create, Read, Export and Manipulate the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format by working with attachments, text, hyperlinks, tables, tags and text styles. Easily extract images from OneNote documents and convert them to PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF and TIFF image formats.
More about Aspose.Note for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/note/java
- Download Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/note/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notejava
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066