Load Mobi (Mobipocket) Documents & Add NEXT Fields to LINQ Reporting Engine Using Aspose.Words for Java & .NET 16.8.0
It contains over 68 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes, such as Support for loading of Mobi (Mobipocket) documents (MOBI is an eBook format used by the MobiPocket & Amazon Kindle Readers), performance optimization of Fonts catch, huge performance optimization of UpdateFields() & ExecuteWithRegions(),New base class FixedPageSaveOptions added for all fixed page formats e.g. PNG, PDF, HTML and many others, Over a dozen of fixes & improvements over model or flow formats and many more.
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java & .NET 16.8.0. This month’s release contains over 68 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes to the Aspose.Words product. Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release, Support Loading of Mobi (Mobipocket) Document, Added New Base Class FixedPageSaveOptions for all Fixed Page Formats e.g. PNG, PDF, Hijri/Lunar, Hebrew Calendar Date Field option supported, The Analogue of NEXT Field is Added to LINQ Reporting Engine, Performance Optimization of UpdateFields and ExecuteWithRegions, added HtmlLoadOptions.SupportVml Public Property, added HtmlSaveOptions.ExportTextBoxAsSvg Public Property, HtmlLoadOptions Public Class is Introduced and changes in Save Options of Fixed Page Formats. Aspose team has added the HtmlLoadOptions.SupportVml property in this release to specify HTML parser to parse conditional comments exactly like <!–[if gte vml 1]> and not to parse conditional comments exactly like <![if !vml]>. It has added the HtmlSaveOptions.ExportTextBoxAsSvg property in this release to control how textboxes represented by Shape are saved to HTML, MHTML or EPUB. It has introduced new public class HtmlLoadOptions in this release. This class is a subclass of LoadOptions and should be used instead of LoadOptions whenever specific options are needed to be set when loading HTML document. Base property LoadOptions.WebRequestTimeout is marked as obsolete and will be removed in several releases. If users need to specify web request timeout use HtmlLoadOptions.WebRequestTimeout property. Now all save option classes of fixed page formats (HtmlFixedSaveOptions, ImageSaveOptions, PdfSaveOptions, PsSaveOptions, SvgSaveOptions, SwfSaveOptions, XamlFixedSaveOptions and XpsSaveOptions) are inherited from the new public abstract class FixedPageSaveOptions. The MetafileRenderingOptions property has become available in the SwfSaveOptions class. Jpeg quality was 100 for the XAML and XPS formats in the previous version. Now its default value is 95 to unify with the other formats (except PDF). ASpose team has introduced NEXT Field in LINQ Reporting Engine to force movement to next item within Data Band. Please refer to documentation article “Forcing Movement to Next Item within Data Band.” The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below:
• Consider exporting editable TextBox Shape to HTML
• root/ Support loading of Mobi (Mobipocket) documents
• Add support of Next field in Linq Reporting Engine
• Improve Inline.Font.Hidden property performance
• Out of memory exception occurs during rendering to HTML
• Timeout was reached upon rendering to PDF
• Docx to Doc conversion takes much time Performance
• Aspose Words 16.6 UpdateFields() and ExecuteWithRegions() Performance problem
• List items are rendered incorrectly.
• Shape has wrong position after export to HTML
• Incorrect generic font name is exported to EPUB for a missing font
• Tables layout corrupted during open/save a DOC
• Problem converting DOC to PDF with transparent image inside doc
• List numbers are changed after re-saving RTF
• Rotated image on Linux (Mono) during DOCX to HTML conversion
• Space after paragraph disappears in AW pdf, docx output.
• Problems in arabic language direction during HTML to DOCX conversion
• Doc to Pdf conversion issue with GroupShape rendering
• The rule "Allow hanging punctuation" is processed improperly if a line ends by several spaces.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/net
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/java
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/words/net
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066