PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
Kiserena LLC

Press Release


Receive press releases from Kiserena LLC: By Email RSS Feeds:

CiSe Lawn Aerator Shoes Rated 4.3 Out of 5 Stars on Amazon


Kiserena LLC has now gained a high customer rating on Amazon thanks to the quality, efficiency, and affordability of their CiSe Lawn Aerator Shoes.

South Riding, VA, September 29, 2016 --(PR.com)-- Earlier today, a spokesperson from Kiserena LLC revealed that their CiSe Lawn Aerator Shoes have successfully attained a high rating on Amazon.com. In fact, the lawn shoes have now gained 4.3 out of 5 stars on the popular online retail site.

Since its official launch in April 2016, the CiSe Lawn Aerator Shoes were able to win the favor of Amazon customers due to its premium quality and affordable price. As of today, around 75% of customers have provided the product with a 5-star rating, while the other 25% have rated it below 5 stars.

"Hearing about our lawn shoes’ outstanding performance on Amazon.com really means a great deal to us. It makes us pleased to know that our valued customers are satisfied with our product and are obtaining excellent results. Individuals have been telling us that they are already seeing improvements in their lawn after using the aerator shoes. These encouraging testimonies inspire us to always provide high quality products and outstanding service to our customers," said the company spokesperson.

Every set of CiSe Lawn Aerator Shoes (amzn.com/B01CZDLNLY) features heavy-duty buckles that won't break, unlike other products which have cheap plastic buckles. Adjustable straps let the user use most any size of shoes or boots. These lawn shoes penetrate the soil to allow air and fertilizer to go down deep into grass roots, promoting greener, healthier lawn.

People who don’t want to rent big expensive machines for aerating their lawn can purchase CiSe Lawn Aerator Shoes at Amazon.com. This product is backed by the company’s 100% Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty for risk-free online purchases and complete customer satisfaction.

About Kiserena LLC

Kiserena LLC (amazon.com/shops/Kiserena) is dedicated to finding and offering top quality items that are sought-after and appealing. The items currently offered include the CiSe Lawn Aerator Shoes which are available exclusively on Amazon. The company has established itself as a brand known for a commitment to provide thoughtful, top-quality and intuitively designed products.
Contact Information
Kiserena LLC
Amendra Singh
732-945-5641
Contact
amazon.com/shops/kiserena

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Kiserena LLC
Promote Your Business