Ventura, CA, October 04, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Call for nominations for the K9 Awards
, created to help consumers discover the best dog foods and dog treats on the market today, is now open. Nominations are open to dog food and dog treat manufacturers that sell their products in North America.
“Owners have thousands of choices when it comes to selecting dog foods and treats for their pets,” said Aimee L. Quemuel, K9 Awards organizer and author of the 42 Rules to Fight Dog Cancer. “Having a superior product is no longer enough. Manufacturers of quality dog foods and treats need to stand out from the crowd. The K9 Awards were created to help pet owners discover quality dog foods and treats from manufacturers of all sizes.”
The K9 Awards uses a veterinarian-designed, straight-forward ranking system, coupled with third-party lab testing and popular vote to “sniff out” the best dog foods and treats on the market today.
K9 Award Benefits
Nominees, finalists and winners of a K9 Award realize many benefits including:
· The ability to help quality dog foods and treats stand out in a crowded space
· Reinforcement of corporate direction
· Recognition of employees making it easier to attract new talent
· Sales and public relations opportunities.
Recipients of a K9 Award receive tangible benefits as well. According to a research study by Hendricks & Singhal of the University of Western Ontario and Georgia Institute of Technology, corporate award winners have 37 percent more sales growth and 44 percent higher stock price return than their peers. A study by British Quality Foundation uncovered similar findings, with smaller award-winning companies experiencing a 63 percent increase in operating income and a 39 percent growth in sales and large award-winning companies enjoying a 48 percent increase in operating income and a 37 percent growth in sales when compared to non-award winners.
Additional benefits include:
· Winners and finalists will be announced in a press release that will be issued over the news wires.
· Winners and finalists can announce the news via a press release. (K9 Awards will provide a template)
· Winners will be featured in advertisements and articles in dog-focused publications. At least one advertisement congratulating the winners will be placed in a top-tier dog publication.
· Winners and finalists will be promoted on the K9 Awards Website/blog and social media sites.
· Winners can provide a quote or slogan for use on the K9 Award Website.
· Nominees, finalists and winners will be provided an official K9 Award seal for use on marketing material (Website, collateral and packaging).
· Companies will have bragging rights as a K9 Award nominee, finalist or winner.
Dog food and dog treat manufacturers can nominate their company now. There are dozens of categories
including specialty diets, kibble, raw/freeze dried raw, fresh (cooked), canned and treats. Dog-experts or veterinarians interested in becoming a judge should email credentials.
About the K9 Awards
The K9 Awards help pet owners discover quality dog foods and treats from manufacturers of all sizes. The K9 Awards uses a veterinarian-designed, straight-forward ranking system, coupled with third-party lab testing and popular vote to “sniff out” the best dog foods and treats on the market today. For more information, go to www.thek9awards.com, https://www.facebook.com/k9awards or https://twitter.com/k9awards.