Tampa, FL, October 15, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Tampa Bay hosts a webinar each month to offer members and others in the professional services industries opportunities for education and networking. October’s webinar is Enhancing Business Development in the Seller-Doer Model.
Learning objectives include:
- Gain knowledge from the ICE initiative that is relevant to your business goals and objectives
- Apply the process and principals to your on-going BD efforts for the ICE Success Story
- Learn how business developers and seller-doers, working as a team, is key to the formula of winning new business
- Review ways to understand clients better so that it shows differentiated value to them
- Develop improved proposals for winning more work
“Our monthly webinars cover a variety of material and are really quite valuable for the participants. Discussions are usually sparked by the content, so even after the webinar is over, attendees continue to explore and learn. Plus, it’s a great networking opportunity,” said president Jessica Ciccarelli of the webinars.
About SMPS Tampa Bay
The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Tampa Bay is the only organization in the Tampa Bay area devoted to providing members in professional services industries with opportunities for education, networking with other A/E/C professionals, and career development. By organizing presentations, panel discussions, socials, coffee meet-ups, and educational webinars, SMPS Tampa Bay hopes to serve the best interests of its members. Learn more at www.smpstampabay.com.