Lane Cove, Australia, November 04, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What is new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Words for Cloud 16.10. This release contains 4 bug fixes and three enhancements to Aspose.Words for Cloud. Aspose.Words core library has also been updated to version 16.10.0. It is used to set a value determining the quality of the generated JPEG images. It has effect only when saving to JPEG. Use this property to get or set the quality of generated images when saving in JPEG format. The value may vary from 0 to 100 where 0 means worst quality but maximum compression and 100 means best quality but minimum compression. The default value is 95. It has added Swf save option “MetafileRenderingOptions" that allows to specify additional metafile rendering options when saving to SWF format. It has added HtmlSaveOption “ExportTextBoxAsSvg,” that is Use to control how Textboxes represented by Shape are saved to HTML. Default value is false. When set to true, exports Textboxes as inline <SVG> elements. When false, exports as <IMG> elements. Aspose.Words for Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. Users can use it with any platform — web, desktop, mobile, and cloud. The API integrates with other cloud services to give the flexibility users need when processing documents. The list of new and enhanced features added in this release are given below:
• compareDocument Resource does not mimic MS Word behavior
• Add HtmlSaveOption "ExportTextBoxAsSvg"
• Add XamlFixed save option "JpegQuality"
• Add Swf save option "MetafileRenderingOptions"
• Error on split html: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
• AsposeCloudException on splitDocAsPng: Parameter is not valid
• System.Net.WebException is thrown while saving Docx to Pdf
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. users can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Learn More about Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/cloud
- Download latest release of Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/words/cloud
- Online Documentation for Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordscloud/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066