London, United Kingdom, November 06, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Aimed at senior scientists and respiratory and inhalation specialists, Asthma & COPD 2017 will reflect on the ongoing issues and latest developments of these two diseases.
With a carefully selected panel of industry experts, the 2017 event will address the latest challenges and changes in the fields of asthma and COPD. The agenda will explore ongoing issues, cutting edge developments and novel approaches to treatment surrounding key areas such as biomarkers and targeted treatment, device development and drug delivery. Furthermore the event will deepen understanding of the problems relating to these respiratory diseases, and discuss the hot topic of electronic health monitoring.
• Quan Yang, Pharmaceutical Assessor, MHRA
• Stephen Beckman, Head of Global Respiratory and Allergy, Mylan
• Outi Vaarala, Vice President, Head of Translational Biology, AstraZeneca
• Ewan Walters, Medical Director, Teva UK
• David Leather, Global Medical Affairs Leader, GlaxoSmithKline
• Stefan Leiner, Chemical-Pharmaceutical Expert, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Neelima Khairatkar Joshi, Senior Vice President & Head of Drug Discovery, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
• Christopher Stevenson, Venture Leader COPD Interception, Janssen
• Marianna Alacqua, Senior Global Medical Affairs Leader of Respiratory Biologics, AstraZeneca
• Frank Thielmann, Operational Lead Inhalation New Solids, Novartis
• and many more...
5 Benefits of attending:
• Updates from the MHRA on the regulatory challenges to developing inhalation devices
• Overcome hurdles to the success of new devices with Boehringer Ingelheim
• Janssen’s innovative approaches to COPD interception
• Track the emerging trends in targeted treatment with biomarkers and biologics with MedImmune
• ‘Real time data collection’ – an exclusive case study presentation on GSK’s pioneering ‘Salford Lung Study’
Plus two pre conference workshops
Two CPD certified pre-conference workshops will be hosted alongside the conference by Cambridge Consultants and Janssen.
There is currently an early bird offer available; book by 30th of November to save £400 off the conference price. Register at www.asthma-copd.co.uk/prcom
For sponsorship packages: Contact Alia Malick on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or email email@example.com
For delegate enquiries: Contact Ameenah Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, contact Zoe Gale on +44 20 7827 6138 or email@example.com
13th annual Asthma & COPD
29-30 March 2017
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6166
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk