Tomsk, Russia, November 07, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Solveig Multimedia, a provider of video editing and analysis software, announces a major update to the celebrated Video Splitter – version 6.
Video Splitter leverages frame-accurate quality to make seamless and lossless video editing available to professionals and consumers alike. The software supports pre-compressed FLV, AVC/H264, MP4, MOV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, MKV, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, MP3, WMA and other popular formats. The editor cuts and joins up video and audio fragments, and eliminates unwanted parts in just a few clicks.
The SolveigMM Video Splitter offers an intuitive user interface with a plethora of controls to tweak and tune. Based on SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, the program commits to input/output data integrity and record performance without using any encoding/decoding processes.
The battle-hardened technology developed by Solveig Multimedia allows to keep 99,99% of source data intact and only transcode several frames at the start and end of a video segment.
By shipping the latest update, SolveigMM engineers introduce new features for boosted content processing:
• Adaptive timeline for multiple inputs. Add several files on the timeline in random order for editing as a single file
• Facilitated fragment selection. Choose fragments by placing Begin and End markers on the timeline
• Brand-new GUI with a facelift and intuitive controls
• Output preview before editing. See if the fragments add up after the cuts are made
• Media Control library for easy access to project source files
• Quick editing mode controls. Remove redundant fragments with "Cut", and save relevant fragments only – with "Keep."
Aside from functional advancements, Video Splitter incorporates usability tweaks such as information wizards on program startup, an ability to hide media and editing slider panels, separate tabs for preview or editing, etc.
The new software is available for purchase at the SolveigMM website starting at $39.95 for a single license. Video Splitter users are entitled to free updates within the timespan of a major product version.
About Solveig Multimedia
Founded in 2003, Solveig Multimedia is a leading manufacturer of digital audio, video and multimedia solutions for end users and professional developers. The SolveigMM product line includes Video Splitter, HyperCam, Zond 265 and AVI Trimmer+.
For more information, please contact: