Lane Cove, Australia, November 18, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
The Aspose team is happy to announce the new release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 16.10.0. This release supports displaying Aztec Runes and GS1-128 AI 8102 Coupon Extended barcodes on user’s reports. Support for UPCA & GS1 Databar coupon barcode has also been incorporated in this release. More than 60 barcodes were already supported by Aspose.BarCode and the above symbologies are a great addition to this collection. Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services allows users to display Aztec Runes, GS1-128 AI 8102 coupon extended barcode or UPCA & GS1 Databar coupon barcodes on their reports. Users can set the Symbology field to Aztec Runes, GS1-128 AI 8102 Coupon Extended barcode and UPCA & GS1 Databar coupon to display the respective barcodes. Below is the list of new and improved features added in this new release
• Add support of more than 64 Symbologies to the Encoder API
• Add support of the classification of the encode types (symbologies)
• Add support of the new BarCode type: Codablock F
• Exception while trying to generate PDF417 barcode
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is a .NET solution for the rendering of barcode images in SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services. It supports 29+ linear (1D) and 2D barcode symbologies including MacroPdf417, Australia Post, OneCode, Code128, Code39, PDF417, UPCA, Codabar, MSI and QR etc. Also render barcode images on reports in BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF formats. Other features include EAN-128 application identifiers, DPI resolution settings, barcode size and location adjustments.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/reporting-services
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/reportingservices
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066